Introducing the “SoLiS WEi” - Off-Grid Solar Powered Charging Structure
Updated: Apr 28
Kitted to be installed anywhere in the world.
Designed by Luke Schuette with ReNüTeq structural engineered bamboo solutions.
SoLiS-WEi – Off-Grid – Solar Powered Structure
Electric Vehicle Charging | Emergency Preparedness | Energy Resiliency
The SoLiS WEi is a 100% off-grid solar-powered electric vehicle (EV) charger that serves double duty as a mobile emergency preparedness and energy resiliency asset. During grid failure it continues to produce, store, and deliver energy.
· Solar Array: 16.8 Kw of Solar Power
· Battery Storage: 56KWh of Battery Storage or (112KWh Option) *With built in cooling.
· Daily Range Delivered: Up to 1,060 electric-miles
· Total EV Charger Power: 16.8 Kw
· EV Charger Type: Any Brand: 1-6 Plugs, Types: J1772 or CHAdeMO
· Certified Wind Load: 200 Mph. – Hurricane Force Winds
· Motion Censored LED Lighting and Surveillance for Safer use in Remote Areas.
· Power Panel Option for Emergency Medical & Disaster preparedness needs of local, state, federal and military agencies.
User and Utilitarian benefits:
-Protection from the elements (Charger Users and Charging Equipment)
-Easily Integrated LED Lighting Systems (Promote Safety and Comfort to Users while Charging) at night. Motion Censored.
-Easily Integrated Surveillance Systems (Better Camera Angles)
-Integration of Power Supply/Power Management
-Tie in with on site Battery Storage.
-Easily Integrated on any site as a kitted structure.
Contact us to learn about this solution: email@example.com